X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court appearance FAIL

Man Brings Beer to DWI Court Appearance
    With 4 more cans in his bag, he definately didn't help his case.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

If you know you are going to jail, then party first.

Comment

Well, I guess you could consider that this is just one more really shitty life decision in a forty year string of same. He appears to be a man who is really, really good at figuring out what the best course of action in any given situation might be and then doing the polar opposite.

Comment

Wow. Just wow. Stellar thinking right there..wait, there was none!
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I sat a jury once where a dude that was up on domestic violence charges had a character witness who showed up wearing a tshirt from a titty bar.

All I could say to that is "wow."

Pretty spectacular fail in a courtroom right there.

And don't anyone start going off about how liking to watch people strip means you're a wife beater sympathizer. I know that. I like to watch men take it off, too. I ain't judging normal sexual urges.

I'm just sayin' that if you're trying to convince twelve people and a judge that you don't disrespect women, try not to look like you spent the previous night stuffing bills into a stripper's g-string. That's all I'm sayin'.

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
            Wow. Just wow. Stellar thinking right there..wait, there was none!
            Yep . . . and to top that, he was carrying Busch beer . . .

I mean, if you're going to go to jail for DWI and have the balls to carry an open beer to court, at least make sure it's a decent brand for cryin' out loud. . .
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

That is just incredibly DUMB!
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                I sat a jury once where a dude that was up on domestic violence charges had a character witness who showed up wearing a tshirt from a titty bar.

All I could say to that is "wow."
                Wearing a T-shirt to court is bad enough, let alone a strip club. I once worked for a gov't agency with a court room on another floor and, sadly, that's typical: women who dress like they're ready to go clubbing and guys looking like they walked away from a taping of Dirty Jobs.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                X