This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember little Crescent?

Remember that little runty girl puppy, Crescent?

I've been seeing her a lot at schutzhund and she's been doing quite well, very social but also loves "the game". We think she is taking after her grandfather (Winner) with her drive, too.

This week her owner was there and I was there with my camcorder so I was able to take a video of her working. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDSJJWLqXgs
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Wow they've grown up so much!!!!
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Yeah! Wha's with that one dog barking in the background like he wants something?
      Also, what's with the blue collar? Looks pretty whatever purpose it serves...
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

You breed some beautiful dogs, she has lovely conformation, if she was the runt the others must look fantastic. I really should find some schutzhund events near by, I'd love to photograph it and check it out.
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Working...
        X