X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Minchin's Storm-Now on film!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhGuXCuDb1U

They actually did a pretty good job with this. It's a short animated film done to Tim Minchin's storm. Mostly work-safe, no disturbing images, just the line "I'll carve fancy that on the side of my cock" is about the extent of it.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Ooh, I love you! I was just thinking about this yesterday and making a mental note to look again for it...which I hadn't gotten around to doing. Thanks!

edit - I came to this forum to post something and you got me totally distracted

edit2 - maybe it's just because I'm so used to hearing the version I have on my iPod (from the Ready For This? disc) but it sounds weird the way he says it in the movie. I like the live version better, sound-wise, at least.
    Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 04-09-2011, 08:27 PM.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      Ooh, I love you! I was just thinking about this yesterday and making a mental note to look again for it...which I hadn't gotten around to doing. Thanks!

edit - I came to this forum to post something and you got me totally distracted

edit2 - maybe it's just because I'm so used to hearing the version I have on my iPod (from the Ready For This? disc) but it sounds weird the way he says it in the movie. I like the live version better, sound-wise, at least.
      I've got the same version so I know what you're talking about and it took me a while to get used to it.

It'll be funny if they do Mitsubishi Colt as well. Too bad they can't do music videos for other songs....Ten Foot Cock And A Few Hundred Virgins would be interesting....
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
        It'll be funny if they do Mitsubishi Colt as well. Too bad they can't do music videos for other songs....Ten Foot Cock And A Few Hundred Virgins would be interesting....
        Haha, I was just listening to that song.

I hadn't heard Mitsubishi Colt until tonight. I saw it mentioned in the comments, and then I was playing some other videos and it came up in the suggested videos at the end. Love it.

There were some comments about the live version vs. the movie and the uploader commented that they couldn't use the live because of the background noise from the audience, echoes, etc. And that Tim is the one who chose which recording to use...so it's all his fault . It just sounds kinda flat in some places, I guess.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
        X