This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop me before I photograph again!

My boyfriend and I went to The Bahamas by way of Charleston, South Carolina.

In your opinions, is the theme music for both parts appropriate? One of my favorite things about posting those photo threads is finding the right music to go along with them.
    Drive it like it's a county car.

I <3 Chrono Cross. And liked the other music.

And now I totally have to take a day trip to Charleston. At least before I move more than a couple hours away from it. Those are some awesome pictures!
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I love Charleston. Back in the eighties we used to stay down there during Spoleto and stay up all night just exploring. It was awesome.

Comment

I enjoyed the hell out of Charleston, and had never been there before this trip.

Comment

I have a friend that back then lived on Elisabeth Street so we could just go down there, park at his place, and walk everywhere. I used to be very familiar with the historical downtown area. Been a while since I've been there, but your pics really brought me back. Those were fun times.

That pink house on Rainbow Row? the one with the little top story balcony with the gabled roof? That was "mine." All of us chose houses down there to dream about and called them "Future home of X". That pink one was "Future home of RK."

Glad to see it again. Made me smile.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
            That pink house on Rainbow Row? the one with the little top story balcony with the gabled roof? That was "mine." All of us chose houses down there to dream about and called them "Future home of X". That pink one was "Future home of RK."
            Is this the one you meant?

Comment

Yep. Future Home of Kink. I'm a sucker for sleeping porches, balconies, and any other outdoor space like that.

Looks like I'm remembering the location wrong. Is that Rainbow Row? Might be mis-remembering the exact street, but I sure remember that awesome house.

Comment

I always like your photos....your style reminds me of mine when I go on photo taking sprees.
                https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Thanks, telecom. I'm beginning to think about getting a new camera... Not sure what kind I should be thinking about, though.

Comment

I have a Nikon D50 which has worked great for years now.

Nikon is pretty tough.
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Canon rules.

Comment

Working...
                      X