This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil babies!

Not really...just the famous Laughing Quadruplets video slowed down. Does sound kinda creepy tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HVHXj7kc4A

I think they're creepy at normal speed. Sorry, I just don't get this "laughing baby" thing...they keep turning up on AFV...really doesn't fit the "funniest" tag.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      I think they're creepy at normal speed. Sorry, I just don't get this "laughing baby" thing...they keep turning up on AFV...really doesn't fit the "funniest" tag.
      Yeah, AFV has devolved back to the Sagat period, where the only condition for winning is have a baby being a baby. Sad really when ones that were far funnier lost out because of a "cute kid" video.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I love this!

As for the laughing baby thing, I love it. Sorry. There is no more sure way to make me laugh than to show me a laughing baby. If I'm feeling down, I've been known to search laughing baby videos on Youtube.
        The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
          the Sagat period
          Those were the years where the host wore a mask to cover all the scars on his face from years of no holds barred martial fighting, right? Guy liked to pretend he was a matador...?
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
            Those were the years where the host wore a mask to cover all the scars on his face from years of no holds barred martial fighting, right? Guy liked to pretend he was a matador...?
            <groan> horrible joke. Especially when you got the character wrong. (Vega in NA, Balrog in Japan was the matador)

No, Bob Sagat being the host of the show. The sure fire way to get a winning video was to have a little kid involved, and rarely doing nothing more than sitting there.
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
            X