Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayers, please. (Sorry to bother you guys ><)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's great news, Seraph! And I agree with not wanting to expose her to too much right now. The chemo's going to play havoc with her immune system. No need to stress it out even more if it can be avoided.

Nice to hear some good news coming in.
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Shrunk? That's incredibe. Let's hope it stays that small, or gets even smaller.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
        That is SUCH wonderful news! And it's so great that you will be able to visit her after all! (Are you still going to send her the videos?)
        Totally still doing the videos. I asked my uncle if he had a recent-ish DVD player (because some of the older ones won't support new DVD-Rs), and he inquired as to why. I told him my plan, and he got a bit choked up, and told me it was a wonderful plan.

I also sent her some hand-drawn get well cards that the girls made for her, and he said she just lit up when she got them. Can only imagine what the DVD will do.
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Working...
        X