Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know other's have expressed it...but I'm still baffled by the thought of O.J. in a margarita.

Maybe that's an east coast, Floridian thing.

Though I will say the worst OJ drink I've ever had was years and years ago at a dive bar when I ordered a screwdriver and what I got was vodka and tang...tang! *shudder*

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      Not her again! Isn't her time on that island about used up by now? She's not nearly as smart as she think she is. Twat.
      I wish it were. But I have to say, I am not even vaguely surprised that she was again in the market for a residence. Seeing as it took her only two weeks to get Mr. Anti-Social and I despising her very existence. And we're both basically laid back dudes.

Quoth Not Lillith View Post
      I know other's have expressed it...but I'm still baffled by the thought of O.J. in a margarita.

Maybe that's an east coast, Floridian thing.
      Nope. Seen it in many places, including my home state of Arizona, which is hardly what one would call "east coast." I think it is just a lazy bartender thing. I should point out that it is usually only a splash of OJ, to "improve" the rita, as a lot of bartenders think, but as I stated previously, if you have good tequila, you have no need for OJ.

Quoth Not Lillith View Post
      Though I will say the worst OJ drink I've ever had was years and years ago at a dive bar when I ordered a screwdriver and what I got was vodka and tang...tang! *shudder*
      While some people would argue that that would be a nice drink, it is NOT a screwdriver, simply by definition.

Amusingly, when I first started at The Bar several years ago, one of our specialty drinks actually did use Tang, not only as a liquid ingredient, but also as a garnish: dry Tang powder on the rim.

It wasn't very popular, though a few people really loved it, and it eventually left the menu. Can't say that many people have missed it or asked for it.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

I'm glad Karma was out in full force. I remember that original thread. She sounds insane. Not at all like the place where delicious cheeses are born.

I'd like to celebrate with a Margarita.. With.OJ, please.

Comment

She is quite the wacko, and I don't at all hold her insanity or ugliness against the fine people of Cheeselandia.

Quoth Amina516 View Post
          I'd like to celebrate with a Margarita.. With.OJ, please.
          Booooo!!!!!

Still A Customer."

Comment

Holy cow! I've seen a secret shopper do a report on an entirely wrong location before, but never one that personally hated me.

Comment

Well the irony, of course, is that I wasn't even working that day!

Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
              X