Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And incidentally, any ideas for wedding music / decorative ideas will be much appreciated.. even if they only spark me to do the very opposite.....
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I really wish I still had all my links and bookmarks. My poor stolen laptop had a ton of info, including great resources for inexpensive clothing and things like plantable paper. I'll see if I can find some of them, again, and pass them along.

Comment

Thank you KiaKat!

I have to admit, I succumbed to temptation and bought a wedding magazine a day or two ago, in case there were any interesting ideas... mostly all it did was show me the weddings that neither Myt or I would ever want.....Although there was one couple who had a very fun and relaxed wedding, with the reception in their own garden, and their wedding transport was a VW split-screen camper van.
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Ok now I need a question answered. When a knight pledges his sword..how is the pledge normally accepted?
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth PhiSigGirl1988 View Post
            One of my good friends (for whom I will be maid of honor) is doing a Queen of Hearts theme from Alice in Wonderland. I'm pretty excited for that.

I think both autumn and winter weddings sound lovely. As someone said before, with autumn, you can play around with the natural colors outside. It's such a pretty season. With winter, everything is white and pure and just beautiful, but I also think that winter kind of sucks with driving situations and weather hazards. Had to miss a cousin's wedding before because the roads were icy as hell and we spun out a few times attempting the drive.
            My stepsister got married on New Year's Day. It was the worst ice storm I'd seen. My car was totalled on the freeway. It was a good day in theory, though. Neither of them will forget the date.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
            X