Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an extra note on the M&M's favours, you can pick which colours you want as well, so if you have particular colours in mind, you can do those as well. not so sure whether they'd do black and silver though.

ETA: Yes you can you can do silver, platinum, gold or pearl in addition to a dozen other colours. They can do black, but they can't print on it. (too dark)
    Last edited by fireheart; 09-09-2012, 02:32 AM.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

The tree cathedral is beautiful...

Comment

Quoth Sunshine View Post
        The tree cathedral is beautiful...
        Isn't it just? And I love the spirit in which it was planted - in honour of friends who didn't return from war.
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

And as for the cake... something along these lines....(scroll down a ways.. the top design in particular is absolutely stunning!)

http://www.perfect-wedding-day.com/dragon-cake.html
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
            And as for the cake... something along these lines....(scroll down a ways.. the top design in particular is absolutely stunning!)

http://www.perfect-wedding-day.com/dragon-cake.html
            Make SURE you have a great pastry chef working on your cake. Ask to see their portfolio, etc. You don't want your wedding cake to end up on Cake Wreck! Especially the section where they show what you requested vs what you go. Though if your cake landed in the Sunday Sweets section, That would be awesome, of course.
            Last edited by hinakiba777; 09-09-2012, 09:31 AM.
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Well, I wouldn't mind my cake showing up in the Sunday Sweets section.

I'm actually using that to find who we have do our cake when Nekojin and I finally marry.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                Well, I wouldn't mind my cake showing up in the Sunday Sweets section.

I'm actually using that to find who we have do our cake when Nekojin and I finally marry.

^-.-^
                I'm getting a cousin of mine to do so: she decorates cakes on the side. I told her outright when she started the business "If/when Thorgrim (boyfriend) and I get married, can you do our cake?"

(although not sure how that's going to work since she's now having a baby....)

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                  Make SURE you have a great pastry chef working on your cake. Ask to see their portfolio, etc.
                  *smiles hugely* I've already seen the portfolio of the person who'll be making the cake.... I've helped her with several of them too, because she's my mother.

She can make flowers out of sugar paste and paint them with edible colouring and I swear, you would put your nose to them for the scent, they look so real. (The cakes are yummy too!)

Comment

Wow, the cakes are awesome too!!

Comment

Maybe theme it off a specific fantasy setting? Maybe the "Game of Thrones" universe as one of the major Houses? Or from the Sword of Truth universe? Or Gondor from LOTR?

Comment

Quoth Barracuda View Post
                        Maybe theme it off a specific fantasy setting? Maybe the "Game of Thrones" universe as one of the major Houses? Or from the Sword of Truth universe? Or Gondor from LOTR?
                        Harry Potter or the Eragon universes? (Since of them involve dragons )

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                          Harry Potter or the Eragon universes? (Since of them involve dragons )
                          Or some Pernography.
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

All great ideas . I love the Pern world, and that would probably be my selection of the ones listed..but honestly...King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. If I could get a chain hood, a very light chain vest with leather (a dragon for the crest), and the like? Complete with a longsword? I would be in heaven..until the weight of it all got to me that is . I know..not very dragonlike..but that is one of my top choices. If not..Pern or Dragonlance!
                            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Knights of the Round Table?

*squees and jumps up and down*

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                                Knights of the Round Table?

*squees and jumps up and down*

Myt; I think you found your theme.... just sayin'...
                                I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Working...
                                X