X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday was cool :)

I had my 20 week ultrasound!

Baby looks perfect.

I can't seem to figure out how to post pics from my iPad, but if you pm me, I can give you my Facebook. Just, no one is allowed to say anything about the gender where my family can see it, we want to tell them "It's a boy!" in person.

We had a lovely girl's name all picked out, too. I hope I can find a boy name I like- so far I'm stumped, lol.

Awesome- I'm so stoked for you! My 20 week ultrasound is on the 26, and we're both pretty excited

How are you feeling?

Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats! That's damn awesome.

Are you open to hearing name suggestions, or do you want to figure it out for yourselves?
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Aside from needing a nap every day, I'm doing pretty well, how about you?

And I would love to hear name suggestions. Possibilities we've come up with so far include Sean Patrick, Parker Malcolm (can you guess the geeky origins of this one?), and Evan Micah.

Comment

Right now I'm very fond of Corwin and Finian.

Comment

Joshua Scott
            Zeke Adams
            David Micheal
            Fredrick James
            Adrian Piers
            Kevin Hudson

>>

Yeah, I go on name sprees

Comment

Jareth (the Goblin King in Labyrinth, played by David Bowie)

Wasn't allowed to call my own son that
              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Of course, the ones I like the best of all your suggestions are vetoed automatically by DH, lol. He is emphatically against names beginning with "J" sounds. I can't really blame him, he has a good reason. His family: Joseph, Jason, Joel, Jasper, Jack, Gene, Jeannie, Joy, Joyce, Jeremy, Jeffrey... It does get a bit much. And while I really like David Michael as a name, it would get confusing. There are already 3 Davids and a Michael on my side, lol.

I'm surprised no one has tried to guess where we came up with Parker Malcolm, though. Should I give a hint?

Comment

Peter Parker, Malcolm Reynolds, yes?

Comment

Quoth Ellain View Post
                    Aside from needing a nap every day, I'm doing pretty well, how about you?

And I would love to hear name suggestions. Possibilities we've come up with so far include Sean Patrick, Parker Malcolm (can you guess the geeky origins of this one?), and Evan Micah.
                    Feeling pretty good aside from back problems I've had for years being aggravated by the bit of extra weight I've gained for baby. All par for the course, and totally worth it (but I must say, I miss my damn back pills!). Naps are awesome!

I'm partial to the name Evan - would name a boy that if it weren't already the fiancee's name, damnit

Comment

Peter Parker, Malcolm Reynolds, yes?
                      Yep! I like Nathan as well, but my cousin's son is already using that one.

PPA, I am seeing a chiropractor who is able to keep my hips from getting too terribly painful; if you don't already see one, you might be able to get a bit of relief there.

Comment

Working...
                      X