This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabin Fever and What I'm Going To Do About It

As I mentioned in this thread, I graduated from college this year. Sadly, I've not done much since graduation. I've gotten back into a semi-regular exercise pattern, but all of it is done at home. Aside from occasional trips around town or to Denver with my parents, I really haven't gotten out of the house much.

It's weird, but not leaving the house during the summer never used to bother me before. I think it's because, before, I knew that I'd be going back to school at the end of August. Not having to do that, though, has put me in a bit of a rut.

Thus and therefore, I've made a decision- Starting next week, I'm going back to school. Not to take classes, but to make use of the track at the rec center. I'm doing this for several reasons:

1) An excuse to get out of the house for a few hours a couple times a week.

2) A bonus exercise to add to what I'm already doing.

3) A valid reason to get my sleeping schedule in check. Going to bed at 1 and 2 AM every night is beginning to wear on my nerves and I need a legit reason to change it or I actually won't no matter how much I say I'm going to.

4) I genuinely miss it.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)
Working...
X