Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgh what a cow of a woman. How dare you didn't give her a lift home!

Sigh. I can't believe she got a voucher.
    No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Quoth Shabo View Post

Although, my personal favorite product warning is on my hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping."
      How exactly would that work?
      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth jrh215 View Post
        Yes, they were in the pharmacy.
        Oh, thank God you found her keys. In addition to getting free merchandise for her own carelessness, she probably would have demanded compensation for the money she spent at Home Depot to have new keys made!

I think I will purposely lose my car keys tonight so I can get free stuff. I have children at home, and I think the next time they get sick, I will use that gift card, courtesy of my neighborhood pharmacy, who provided me with free stuff because, I, not they, lost my keys, will buy cough medicine and prescription drugs to help them out.

Comment

It's not usually judges who make those horrifically stupid decisions regarding liability cases. Many times, judges will lower awards if they can. Blame juries who make decisions on how they feel not on the law.
          Labor boards have info on local laws for free
          HR believes the first person in the door
          Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
          Document everything
          CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

I would have made that lady sweat it out for a couple of days before letting her know the keys were found.

Quoth Shabo View Post
            I really want to find out who these judges are that agree about stupid things, like awarding the guy who put his mobile home on cruise control and went to the kitchen to make a sandwich, then sued when his mobile home crashed because he didn't know better and it should have been in the manual that he couldn't do that.
            Never happened. Snopes knows.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
              Never happened. Snopes knows.

^-.-^
              No but there is the guy who is suing for $54 million because the dry cleaners lost his pants. And this guy is a judge (not a trial judge, though, from what I read)...That's still going on...he's had such mental anguish he broke down crying on the stand...while questioning himself (you know what they say about a man who represents himself having a fool for a lawyer...)
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

she'll probably lock herself out of her house... then find out that she left the stove on and her house will burn down. and when she tries to get her stuff back in order, the landlord will sue her for having left the stove on.

hypothetical scenarios aside, i hope whatever she buys gives her a rash

Comment

What a stupid bitch. She needs to calm down and realize it was her own damn fault. Get over it, woman!
                  For the most part, I don't care about what everyone else is doing, or what is popular.
                  -Namie Amuro (Japanese singer)

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                    I would have made that lady sweat it out for a couple of days before letting her know the keys were found.
                    That's awfully nice. I would have tossed them. Sorry, lady... your keys aren't here.

Comment

Isn't there a possibility though that this woman planned this whole incident prior to even leaving her home? I mean, if you think about it, this happens right as the store closes, leaving you and your employees all stuck there when you really wanted to go home. Then, after your courtesy and non selfish manner of how you treated this woman, she files a complaint and gets free stuff instead of blaming herself for losing her keys. Sounds like and smells like a set up to me.

Comment

Quoth TheButlerDiditt View Post
                        That's awfully nice. I would have tossed them. Sorry, lady... your keys aren't here.
                        Nah. A couple of days is long enough to force her to get new copies made and possibly have to hire a locksmith, but tossing them would be too sucky on my part even in response to her actions.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                        X