X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
    *with something to add*
    Talking about TRPS in kara's post...
    I now think they want to chain you to a bed in a tiny speedo... then molest you
    Make sure you post the video on YouTube for our viewing pleasure.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      See that? I am full of Win and Awesome. Oh yes.

SC: "Yes, hi, I need some help. I'm being accused but I'm a diplomat! I went to conference in 79. That gave me equal status to a diplomat! They can't accuse me."
      Me: "Er, alright…are you in custody?"
      SC: "No, but they're accusing me. They're saying I'm a terrorist!
      Me: "Well, I can't help you this evening if you're not actually in custody."
      SC: "But I'm a diplomat! I need help from America."
      Me: "Are you an American citizen?"
      SC: "No, I'm Jordanian."
      GK, has it taken you this long to realize something that all of us here knew already?

Does the Jordanian idiot realize that attending a conference in 1979 does not a diplomat make? And why the hell does he think the US is going to help him?

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      I, too, have been greatly disappointed in Taco Bell. Fourth meal just isn't enough for me...
      *note: I'm not a huge fan of Mexican food and if I'm going to eat it, it's going to be in a real restaurant that can bring me yummy hot fajitas still sizzling on an iron skillet. I don't believe I have ever eaten at Taco Bell except for the tortilla chips and cheese-like sauce.
      BE, you really, really need to make a trip to New Mexico. We will feed you not only great Mexican food, but will also feed you great New Mexican cuisine as well. With many, many margaritas to wash it down!

I have to say that I do miss the chili-cheese burritos from Taco Smell. That's about the only thing I'll get there.
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth BusBus View Post
        No no, girls. He stays north of the 49.
        BusBus has complete home field advantage already. =p

Comment

This title has inspired me.
          To write a song.
          I will call this song: Goody Cakes And The Jordanian Diplomat.
          Of course.
          "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

BusBus has complete home field advantage already. =p
            That's a pretty tough advantage to beat Give it up, ladies.
            -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
            -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Quoth BusBus View Post
              That's a pretty tough advantage to beat Give it up, ladies.
              Graveyard,
              We have the better weather for teenie... tiny... bikinis....
              I see them all the time... i have enough to share...

Comment

Graveyard,
                We have the better weather for teenie... tiny... bikinis....
                I see them all the time... i have enough to share...
                Doesn't work, I'm immune to the stun status effect, remember. Plus I have evolved beyond my more primitive male brethren. The bikinis, they do nothing. Besides that means its hotter there. I'm a polar bear. Heat = bad. I live up here in my igloo with my dog sled team.

Now if there's a lot of intelligent women around there, maybe. But I have enough trouble just finding other intelligent human beings on a daily basis.

Comment

I too had disappointments in life, however I do not believe I can equate any of them with low quality Mexican cousine prepared by white high school students earning gas money.
                  I protest! Yes, they have little in the way of class, but if they DO mess up your order and you can't politely get them to fix it, it's seriously only a buck or two that you're out. Also, I'm vegitarian. I can get pretty much ANYTHING on their menu if I say the words "beans instead of beef." Also, I was end-of-the-school-year generous and bought full meals for four people. For seventeen bucks.

Er, ok. Well, if you catch Carmen Santiago, let me know.
                  Where, in time, is Carmen Sandiego?
                  Stop, her crime, and solve this mystery.
                  Tell me where, in time, is Carmen Sandiego?
                  We're on the case and we're chasing her through history.

I'm a PBS kid. No, seriously. I know the "Gumshoos, we salute you" and everything. Played every single one of the games. I want Carmen's coat.

SC: "Oh, I like that, Gravekeeper."
                  So... Gravekeeper... I take it you have a sexy voice? The women, they call you, and... <touching tongue to top lip> They need your help... <biting lip> because they know you have the power... <slicking hands up body> you're like an animal... <chest heaving> all the women, they want you... <tiny whimpers in the back of the throat> because your voice is so... <gasp> hot.

Comment

Quoth MinimaMagistra View Post
                    So... Gravekeeper... I take it you have a sexy voice? The women, they call you, and... <touching tongue to top lip> They need your help... <biting lip> because they know you have the power... <slicking hands up body> you're like an animal... <chest heaving> all the women, they want you... <tiny whimpers in the back of the throat> because your voice is so... <gasp> hot.
                    www.customerssuck.com/media/gravekeeper/death.mp3

www.customerssuck.com/media/gravekeeper/Jesus.mp3

www.customerssuck.com/media/gravekeeper/theprank.mp3

Decide for yourself.

Rapscallion

Comment

Now if there's a lot of intelligent women around there, maybe. But I have enough trouble just finding other intelligent human beings on a daily basis.
                      Owch.......
                      -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
                      -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Your posts crack me up. I can imagine that kitty in your avatar picture saying those sarcastic things
                        Total surrender
                        Your touch is so tender
                        Your skin is like water on a burning beach
                        And it brings me relief
                        "Nails in My Feet" - Crowded House

Comment

Quoth BusBus View Post
                          Owch.......
                          Shush, I've never met you. =p

You should know first hand the slack jawed street ewoks that prowl Granville. You live here, you've seen them!

Your posts crack me up. I can imagine that kitty in your avatar picture saying those sarcastic things
                          Its my favorite avatar so far. The expression perfectly fits my mood when I'm at work.

Comment

Gravekeeper you have to be nicer to your minions.
                            Im sure they can revolt if need be.

Comment

But I thought the whole point of having minions was to be able to crush their spirit? Geez, hardly seems worth the effort. If I have to treat them nicely, I'll just get followers instead. Or maybe some cohorts.
                              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I don't want Granville street ewoks as minions! ><

Whats the point of minions that can't accomplish a single thing I task them with? Most of them are barely walking a straight line out there at 11pm. The only purpose any of them could possible serve would be as an example to the other minions after I shove them into the badger pit.

Comment

Working...
                                X