Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloudiko, that sounds distinctly uncomfortable. Well done for keeping your cool!

Frankly, this man and his wife sounds quite creepy. Some obnoxious people get their kicks out of asking innapropriate questions of people who are in positions where they will be 'forced' to remain polite. Sometimes these wankers bank on the fact that the average, polite people will be so shocked that they will answer anyway, just to get rid of the questioners, who then continue their attempts to humiliate their targets. Personally, I think that it can be a form of predatory behaviour. Not normal, by any stretch.

This man is probably just an obnoxious jerk, maybe thinks it's funny. Or he may have some weird semi-sexual interest in you, because you are young and female (I presume).

If he comes back and pulls the same stuff on you, one thing that might work is to stare hard into his face, without smiling and loudly ask "Why are you asking me these personal questions, SIR?" If there are other staff and customers around, that may just get him enough unwanted attention to dissuade him.

Or just do not respond to his statements, look at him with your most withering "I am not amused" expression and state in a monotone "Is there anything else you require today? No? Then thankyou for your purchase, sir, goodbye."

Comment

Working...
    X