Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horribly inappropriate work conversations!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Lisa Simpson!Is there something inherently funny about the word trom-boner?'
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Canadian In Maine View Post
      During the winter months my cat, like the one pictured in my avatar, develops static cling in the worst way. My co-worker and I (we are both British) were discussing the dilemma one day.

Me: My pussy has static cling again.
      CW: You should just shave your pussy.
      Boss (unseen from behind a curtain): What the fuck are you two discussing???

Back when my parents cat was still alive, my mother would go to work the day after the cat had been groomed and start talking about how she got a wet pussy the day before.

Wasn't long before she got the nickname of Pussy Galore for those days.
      Mytical: A SC? Make a mistake? Oh goodness no. Must have been the little pink men from the planet parsley in the butternut galaxy. We all know that SC's could NEVER make mistakes.

Comment

Busy updating my welding log books when one if my six bosses exclaimed loudly "how do I do a number 1??? I forgot how..."

Um, yeah not gonna help there if you don't mind.

Comment

Me: I have a new tattoo right here. *points to shoulder*
          Supervisor: Let me see! *grabs shirt and starts pulling on collar*
          Me: Yeah, you can't rip my shirt off up front, come in the back office with me.
          New girl: Oh god, I have to WORK with you people??
          (we go in the back)
          (In front of the desk manager and a bellman)
          Me: You have to rip my clothes off back HERE, *name*.
          Desk manager and bellman: WHAT.
          "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
          Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
            Junior High School History: "Prehistoric man carried a club to beat off wild animals."
            OH GEEZE. This made me remember one from Freshman English. We were reading a story where someone was seducing someone else by playing an organ. And the substitute teacher goes "She was seducing him with her organ."
            "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
            Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

Working...
            X