X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just some photos of the employee door this morning

and later...

They were posted on the company facebook page, with "don't use the back door!" and "Employees may use the employee entrance. Just don't breathe when you squeeze through!" respectively.

Wow. What state are you in? I'm in WI, and we didn't get *that* much.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Michigan. And thankfully that was a drift, though don't get me started on how difficult it was to get home last night after the storm.

Comment

Luckily I live 1 1/2 miles from work. I think we got about half a foot, maybe a bit more.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

So do I, but they didn't plow and I have a Saturn. I got towed home. (by a friendly neighbor.)

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
            Wow. What state are you in? I'm in WI, and we didn't get *that* much.
            Michigan has gotten the most amount of snow in the union.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
              Michigan has gotten the most amount of snow in the union.
              Not surprising. Lake effect. Especially up nort' der hey, where they have to keep snowblowers on their roofs.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

This makes me so glad that Washington state always tends to escape the horrible Winter conditions everyone else gets.
                My Fur Affinity Page:https://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetigress/
                My Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/profile/thetigress

Comment

Last time I saw snow that deep outside a door, they didn't bother clearing it. Just wedged their drink bottles into the snow and used it as a fridge.
                  Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Makes me happy to be in Texas. We're breaking out our shorts and packing away our winter things now that the annual half-month of less hot weather is over. That's more snow than I think my entire city got combined.

Comment

Quoth Grendus View Post
                      Makes me happy to be in Texas. We're breaking out our shorts and packing away our winter things now that the annual half-month of less hot weather is over. That's more snow than I think my entire city got combined.
                      I... you.... hate....

Fl- flame- flames... flames, on the side of my face, br-...breathing- heaving breaths. Heaving breaths... heaving.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                        I... you.... hate....

Fl- flame- flames... flames, on the side of my face, br-...breathing- heaving breaths. Heaving breaths... heaving.
                        Of course, the price we Texans pay for having fuck all for snowfall is-
                        • Ice instead of snow
                        • People who can't drive on icy roads. Or in anything but sunshine, really.
                        • Lack of proper tools and preparedness for winter shitstorms
                        • And finally, long stretches of triple-digit (Fahrenheit) or very-farking-close-to-it temps
                        Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
                          Of course, the price we Texans pay for having fuck all for snowfall is-
                          • Ice instead of snow
                          • People who can't drive on icy roads. Or in anything but sunshine, really.
                          • Lack of proper tools and preparedness for winter shitstorms
                          • And finally, long stretches of triple-digit (Fahrenheit) or very-farking-close-to-it temps
                          Oh, I'm well aware of this. I did live in Texas for three years in high school.

Still hating you right now.
                          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I.... yeah..I will no longer complain about the ankle-knee deep snow I have depending on how much of it has melted. I live in Michigan too but my area hasn't gotten anywhere near that much snow. I think I'll just stick to grumbling about it being cold until it warms up. That's a lot of snow..wow.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                              I... you.... hate....

A plant? I thought they called a man like you a fruit.

The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                              X