This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21st Century Complaint - Drunk Texts

My ex has been drunk texting me. He is so unbearably clueless.
    Labor boards have info on local laws for free
    HR believes the first person in the door
    Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
    Document everything
    CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

I am shocked I don't look like an ass drunk texting people. Or going on Facebook drunk. Its rare that I get wasted. Last time it was a bit after New Years. St Patrick's day, I was buzzed.

Comment

I never get drunk texts anymore.

*sigh*
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Becks - Dunk your phone in a glass of booze!

I've never drunk txted someone. Tipsy texted sure, when I had enough drink to not be a fraidy cat around one particular person I liked alot

But due to a combination of Iron guts (tm), Mutant Immune System (tm) and High tolerance for Alcamahol (tm) I can enjoy enough drink (i.e. I dont drink to excess) without getting "WHY U LEAVE ME NAO?" on exe's.

That and I delete their number
        Wage - were they atleast entertaining texts?
        "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
        Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
          Wage - were they atleast entertaining texts?
          Sadly, just a new version of "we can make it work, " crossed with "you are a fucking hateful bitch." And he wonders why we're not together.
          Labor boards have info on local laws for free
          HR believes the first person in the door
          Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
          Document everything
          CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
            Sadly, just a new version of "we can make it work, " crossed with "you are a fucking hateful bitch." And he wonders why we're not together.
            You could always block him if it becomes a problem.
            How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

*offers Wagegoth cookies and milk* I also have booze if you'd rather.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I confess, I text my best friend while buzzed....but half the time he's in the same room and my drunk texting is about the same as my fevered texting so it's mostly me talking about being adorable, creepy fish, and ducks. I don't drunk text though because I go from being fairly very buzzed to too sleepy to want to move with no real in between

Quoth wagegoth View Post
                I hate when people do stuff like that While intoxicated is not really the time for trying to deal with serious issues like that with someone. On the plus side, yay you're not dating that person!
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

I got drunk texted recently - it was supposed to be a "booty-text" but it came out complete gibberish, and when I called him back - he was no more coherent.

I was already in bed, and had to work in the morning, so when he called back 2 hours later (no more sober than the last time) I politely passed.... I have my doubts as to his ability to keep up his end of the bargain if I had accepted

When I called him on it later he apologized.... silly boi.
                  I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

I've drunk texted my boyfriend. I even sent him a video of me saying hi completely plastered. He responded by taking a video of him and his friend he was with saying hi back!

Before moving in with my ex I texted her while drunk and called her while drunk and stoned. She was less then thrilled with me. :P
                    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
                    X