This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30th Birthday

So it's the Bunny's 30th b-day. I thought by now I would be married and have some kiddlets. But...alas I am not married and so far there are no kiddlets in the foreseeable future.

But he does do good...

The balloon on one side says "I Love You" and on the other side, "Today Tomorrow and Forever".

Happy birthday!

Comment

Love it! Happy birthday!
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Don't feel too bad about the whole marriage/kids thing. I too had my 30th birthday last year, with no wife, no kids and none in sight.

Comment

I am 38..never even had my first date until I was like 36 so *shrugs*. Happy late birthday.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Don't worry about that stuff. You only turn 30 once *officially*. However many times you want to go backwards and be 30 again, is up to you!
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
              X