This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's HERE!! (pics soon)

My nephew, Pierce Nolan Shaben 8 pounds 4 ounces. was born 12:48pm in Vegas!

I now wait for pictures to appear on the wall And show everyone!

Mazel Tov!
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

They still haven't put up pictures yet but they sent me one through their phone There he is! 19.5 inches long. He's a big boy.

Sis had to have a c-section, she's really small.

Comment

Congrats! Bigbabysquee
        In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
        She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post

Sis had to have a c-section, she's really small.
          That is why he doesn't look so smushed

Adorable guy !
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Thanks , So my sister is sleeping now, her belly is stapled and he's getting the water out of his lungs due it not being a natural birth.

I set up an extra savings account to put money in so I can fly out there at some point to visit. (in a few months hopefully) I'm in for a long over due visit.

Any aunts and uncles out there have any advice for me on...well with dealing with nieces and nephews? This is entirely new territory for me.

I will put up more pics when I get em

Comment

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post
              Any aunts and uncles out there have any advice for me on...well with dealing with nieces and nephews?
              Enjoy, spoil on occasion, and come back to me in a few years for the rest of the advice.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Congratulations!
                "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Spoil the crap out of them. I love doing that with my nephew.

Comment

As an aunt, I say spoil like crazy.

As a mom, I say, spoil him, but respect his parents' choices (don't go giving him soda if he's not allowed, stuff like that). My brother and brother-in-law are very good about finding out what our rules are and adhering to them even when Khan is with them, which I appreciate.

Parents don't generally mind a little spoiling, but please be consistent with their rules.
                    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

I don't see my nieces often but I keep in touch with them and I do spoil them a bit...as others have said, though, I totally respect whatever my brother and sister-in-law want for their girls, so if I'm unsure I always ask first. Congratulations!
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Spoil spoil spoil! And be patient. Nieces and nephews are awesome.
                        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Thanks for the tips. I will lavish attention and spoil him

and here's another picture.

Much cuter That's the dad holding him. Or what you can see of him anyway.

Comment

When he's a little older, stuff him full of sugar before you send him home.
                            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                            X