This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I call him?

So the cat that adopted my house gave birth a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately only one little guy survived. The mom we named Cuomo since she cannot meow...just kind of wheezes but we're kinda stuck with what to name the little man.

(sorry it's not a great picture. My phone's camera is awful!)

You can't really tell but he is slightly blonde. Here's him with Cuomo (Mama)

I've got to be honest. We're looking for something nerdy. So far we've come up with Grohl, Wicket, Willow, Chewy and Kupo (my fav!).

Anybody got any good ideas?
    Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Ghost (after John Snow's wolf in Game of Thrones)

Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I vote for Kupo!

Comment

Kupo is pretty darn cute. You could also go with Mog or Mogri or Moogle, along the same lines.

Just a side note, you might want to make sure "he" is really a "he", it can be pretty difficult to determine in kittens what gender they are. Although I think any of the moogle-inspired names would be equally suited for a boy or a girl. Little known fact: Mog's girlfriend in FF6 was Molulu, one of the moogles who is in Mog's party during the Terra-defense scenario with Locke. So if your boy turns out to be a girl, you could go with that...or really, any of the Ten Moogles from that scenario.

Comment

I also vote for Kupo.

If you're after FFX-inspired names, then if it's a girl, Rikku or Yuna, if it's a boy, Wakka or Auron
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Just because I like being different...Michael Rodriguez Mitchell Valasques...or Micky for short.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

If you go with Jayne, it would cover both genders. And he or she would kick ass.
              "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Comment

Bleach?
                  "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Spot.

Rapscallion

Comment

Kiir ('child' in Dragon language)
                      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I like the name Alpha ^^

Comment

The vet was the one to proclaim the kitten a "he". Before that I've always referred to him as a she since I've always had female cats in the house.

So far the vote in the house is tied between Kupo and Mog. Although I do really like Kiir. Thank you for the suggestions!

We only get a couple more days with them I think since I have a lady coming by to see them on Sunday to possibly take them in. It breaks my heart to let them go but hopefully we can get them to a good home.
                          Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

aaand they're gone . It was very sad coming home tonight from work and not being greeted by Cuomo. I will miss her very much but I know it was for the best to find her a good home.

Comment

Working...
                            X