This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update: Babies are walking now

The biggest one keeps climbing out of the box and stalking Mom, driving her nuts and getting into her food dish!

"If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Aww!! So effing cute!!

*is a massive bunny fan*

*is cradling her stuffed bunny*
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Huh, so I was checking the 2 babies trying to figure if they're boys or girls; they're juuust about 3weeks old now, but it's hard to tell until they're weaned. The smaller one is catching-up to the biggest one in size so it's getting hard to tell them apart.

However, the smaller one was a baby that had an injury on his foot when he was still a little pink lump; mom must have scratched or stepped on his paw, so his left back foot only has 3-toes and a nub where a middle toe should be. So, at least we'll be able to ID them.

They're starting to nom on pellets now, but they THROW themselves under mom, flip onto their backs, and start suckling while kicking her in the face! Teenagers!
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Baby bunnies! They are so cute! I love the one right up in mom's face! It reminded me of human children. I do tell my children that they are alien life forms, they don't see the humor.

*goes back to staring at the cute baby bunnies*
          Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

New Photos!

The babies are now officially 3-weeks old. They're starting to eat pellets and drink from the water bottle.

Last edited by LillFilly; 03-26-2012, 03:18 AM. Reason: Because I no haz spelling!

Comment

They are way too cute!!!!!!!!
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

The babies are fully weaned and just over a month old. It looks like they might both be girls, and the runt became the biggest. Time for them to get their own apartment! If they had berets and glasses, wouldn't they look like Jaimie from Mythbusters???

Oh, and our Flemish Giant/New Zealand White just had a litter of 7. And they all came out black too! Their father must have very strong genes!
                Last edited by LillFilly; 04-20-2012, 03:16 AM.

Comment

BUNNIES!!!! i\ i GOTTA SEE 'EM, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Comment

Oops, missed the second page. They are beautiful babies thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                    X