This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joke my Catholic Dad told me

I grew up Catholic, and my Dad is more religious than I am. He had told us this joke though:

A guy is alone in his house thinking to himself when a bright light appears above him, and it's God. God says, "for all of your faithfulness and hard work, I will grant you one wish.."

The guy thinks for a minute and says, "you know, I love driving, and one of my favorite places is Hawaii. I'd love to have a suspension bridge with a highway going from California to Hawaii so I can enjoy the ocean the whole way there, feeling the breeze through my hair, speeding on to my destination..."

God says, "hmm, that's a tall order. I can move mountains and such, but all the materials needed, having to keep it hidden from others at all times, not to mention the safety issues and length of time for that. Are you sure there's nothing else you want instead?"

So the guy says, "Actually YES! For the longest time. I've wanted to know why women act the way they do, why they tell us nothing is wrong when something clearly is, why some women say one thing but do another, why they think the way they do, if they realize they're so beautiful on the outside more than they think they do, why they date the wrong guy to try and change them instead of looking for Mr. Right..."

God thinks, sighs, hesitates for a moment and says, "ok, you want two lanes or four lanes on that highway?"

I heard a different version of this joke.. I won't post it though, its kinda racist.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

I've heard plenty of versions of this joke too, but hey, it's a classic, and the classics never go out of style.
      The customer is always right, but this is a public house, and you are a guest.

Comment

Working...
      X