This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going UP in a blaze of glory....

So, as y'all know from my previous threads/posts, my workplace ("lovingly" named as The Funny Farm) has let a lot of people go over the last year, and the remaining employees are pushed hard, to the point that everybody is seeking elsewhere and the evergoing topic in the lunchroom every Friday is "so, who has sent in his/her notice this week then?"

This special Friday, one of our receptionists/call center workers had sent his immediate notice (he was hired through a temp agency so he could quit as-will but still had to complete his shift).

The very same day, our DM (who is notorius to act as a bull in a china shop - she's very clever and compentent, but has a way of saying things in a very no-nonsense and blunt way, thus some (well, basically everyone apart from her fellow DMs) may see her as being rude ) had gone down to the call center to rip them a new one about call times. (Apparently, it's the call center's fault if the ones whose call is transfered to are away from the phone. And they're not allowed to take the call back and take a message, they HAVE to transfer the call in some way. Go figure. o.O )

So our now former receptionist seizes the opportunity to tell the DM what he REALLY feels about her behaviour, and about the management's handling of stuff in general....

(Oh, and he's leaving cuz he's been offered a job that pays at least DOUBLE, if not more, compaired to what he was paid at The Funny Farm... oooo BURN )
    Last edited by NorthernZel; 10-08-2011, 11:50 PM.
    A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Niiiiice!! So many of us are looking forward to that day in our own lives...
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
    X