This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My brain just stopped

Ok, anyone want to point out the logic fail in this one? And sadly, this has happened enough lately that I've brought it up to my supe now.

D1: Department one
    D2: Department two
    Me: Me

BG- I used to be a member of D2...like nine months ago.

D1 emails me asking me to do something on an account. I politely reply informing them that I can't as the account is locked.

D1 emails me back asking me to do it, because they are busy and need to get inventory done (how this gives me access to a locked account, I have no idea).

I reply and tell them 'i have no access to locked accounts. I couldn't do it if I wanted. You need to contact D2. They can do it for you.'

I have told them all this before, twice...in two other seperate occassions. I'm even kind enough and include the email address for D2 in case they don't have it...even though it's in the company's global address book.

D1 emails me back. "Can you contact them for us? We're really busy..."

My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Ahh, the people who have no time, wasting so much time on something that can't be done instead of just doing what CAN get it done...do I get a cookie?
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Yup, cookie! Contacting the correct department would have consisted of typing an email...just like they typed to me to ask me to email the correct department because they had no time to email.

Two cookies, in fact, just cuz
      My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

Woot! Yep, it's amazing how many people will call in to my call center and argue with me for an hour but they don't have time to read their order confirmation e-mails, which would have avoided the whole problem in the first place.

*noms cookies*
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
        X