This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how we amuse ourselves on Rapture day

Yeah, we were bored... also you can't see it but there is a sign on the cubicle that says something like "raptured away, see you suckers"

If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Win!!! Thanks for sharing, that's hilarious
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

That's great!!

Dang, I forgot, today was supposed to be the "real" Rapture Day, wasn't it? (Well, actually, that was yesterday ....) Wonder what his excuse is going to be this time ....

Comment

By all accounts, he's gone very, very quiet.
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
          Maybe he's hunting wabbits.

Comment

Camille West, Babe Emeritus Getting Raptured 2000.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

It just now hit me that if there really was a Rapture and everybody's clothes were left behind....heaven is now full of naked people.
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Found a pic once online (no idea where now, sadly) that suggested filling blow-up dolls with helium and releasing them on the day The Rapture is supposed to occur. If I had money.....

Comment

Quoth Mriswith View Post
                  Found a pic once online (no idea where now, sadly) that suggested filling blow-up dolls with helium and releasing them on the day The Rapture is supposed to occur. If I had money.....
                  Preferably in Harold Camping's front yard.

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                  He certainly has. Can't find anything in the news. Maybe he's recalculating ...

Comment

Tweet I sent out on Rapture Day Take Two:

Welp, it's six o'clock on October 21, 2011. Wasn't the #rapture supposed to have happened by now? #WrongAgain
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

That's great! I amused myself by dreaming of which car I'd like and which houses I would loot I'd like a pony too; I mean, there might be one that's going to need a new owner, right?

Does this make us horrible, horrible people?
                      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Nope. But it might mean we're easily amused.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin
                          Nope. But it might mean we're easily amused.

^-.-^
                          I was gonna say 'yes I makes us horrible people. But happy horrible people.' I like your answer better though.
                          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                            That's great! I amused myself by dreaming of which car I'd like and which houses I would loot I'd like a pony too; I mean, there might be one that's going to need a new owner, right?

*snip*
                            Here ya go -- sign up to get your post-Rapture pets here: http://www.aftertherapturepetcare.com/ or here http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/.

Comment

Working...
                            X