Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punishment: Someone breaks into the SC's home and hides raw seafood in every room.

Crime: SC tries paying with 42 different credit/debit/gift cards, all of which are declined.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Punishment: Repo men come and take away everything that SC has made payments on, but has never owned, including SC's internal organs.

Crime: SC comes in at five minutes to closing, browses for two hours and then complains about how the store is short-staffed since she "can't get anyone to help her".
      cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Punishment: SC's boss makes her work over the weekend all by herself.

Crime: SC says, "I hear your vacuum cleaners really suck."
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Punishment: SC stops by the liquor store, buys a fifth of bourbon, and tells people he's going to get shitfaced. As he walks out, a flock of seagulls is flying overhead, and they "let fly" - bringing his statement to fruition.

Crime: SC orders vichioise and steak tartare, then demands a manager and complains about the incompetent staff bringing him cold soup and raw meat.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Punishment: SC is forced to eat an entire raw fish; one like this.

Crime: SC tries to use several out of date coupons to pay for her shopping, then throws a tantrum when they are all refused, after which she storms out of the store, leaving an entire trolley full of shopping for the staff to put back.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Punishment: Staff calls SC's mother, who pinches her ear and makes her put everything back where it belongs, or she's grounded!

Crime: SC orders fugu, a Japanese dish made from a poisonous puffer fish, at a French bistro and throws a toddler-like temper tantrum when told that they only serve French cuisine there.
              cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Punishment: SC can make and eat his own fugu.

Crime: SC returns a kitten she adopted because it's too plain.

Comment

Punishment: SC is rolled in cat food, then put in a cage along with several hungry cats.

Crime: SC drops several jars of mayonnaise on the floor, then walks away leaving the mess on the floor to fester.
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

Punishment: SC is forced to eat the mayonnaise, clean the floor with a toothbrush and pick up the pieces with his bare hands. If he stops, an army general will whip his butt and scream at him.

Crime: SC jokes that if an item doesn't scan, it must be free.
                    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                      Doesn't that violate the "no killing the SC" rule?

Punishment SC is slapped with a fish until they realize how stupid that joke sounds.

Crime: SC goes shopping on any major holiday that time should be spent with family on.
                      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Punishment: SC is forced to work double shifts every holiday and weekend.

Crime: SC hasn't bathed in months and wanders around the small store leaving a trail of stench.

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                        Punishment: Someone breaks into the SC's home and hides raw seafood in every room.
                        Especially in the heating vents.
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Punishment SC is pressure washed and the water made into candles and lit in their house then they are shot with rubber bullets (only because I feel evil)

Crime: SC leaves trash in the parking lot including a used diaper
                          ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Punishment: Make him eat his lunch with the dirty diaper under his chair.

Crime: SC tries to sit in the Reserved section of the restaurant despite not being a part of the group that has the reservation.

Quoth catcul View Post
                            Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
                            Doesn't that violate the "no killing the SC" rule?
                            I said he CAN eat fugu. I didn't say, "Make him eat fugu."

Comment

Punishment: SC is forced to volunteer at a children's home, changing every single dirty nappy with their bare hands.

Crime: SC comes to a restaurant with her family, makes a horrendous mess and is demanding all thru the meal. The only tip she leaves is a religious tract disguised as a £10 note.
                              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Punishment: Her next paycheck has the word "VOID" on it.

Again, ...

Crime: SC tries to sit in the Reserved section of the restaurant despite not being a part of the group that has the reservation.

Comment

Working...
                                X