X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT YEAR IS IT?!

Hi all!!

Didja miss me?!!!! (Does anyone remember me...?)

Wow, it's been awhile. I've been lurking around, still reading stories. I've had some crazy last few years, and thought I'd swing back by, see if I can stick around this time.

So.

HI!!

This year, thus year.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Missed you, dale!

Comment

Cover, then duck!

Wabbit season!
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Wow, it has been a while. I was thinking of you randomly last week. Maybe now I know why.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Welcome back!
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
              Wabbit season!
              Duck season!
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

It's good to be back.

I have so much to share, I don't even know where to start!! *flail!!!*

Comment

Start soon! We missed you!

Comment

Did ya go shopping lately? :P
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                      Wabbit season!
                      Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                      Duck season!
                      Elmer Season!

Welcome back, lupo. We couldn't forget our lunacy target!
                      Last edited by XCashier; 06-07-2016, 10:53 AM.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                        Did ya go shopping lately? :P
                        My first thought.

Welcome back.

Comment

Welcome back! I was semi-randomly reading some of your old stories the last week or so. I'd love to read some new stuff. Share the joy! (Or pain, as the case may be.)
                          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                          -Mira Furlan

Comment

Welcome back!!!!!!!!
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Hrmph. You appear back and then the very next day I go out and the idiotic of the world feel the need to gravitate towards me in their droves.I think I know the reason why... :P
                              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
                              X