This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help before my brain melts...

OK l'm getting old.l went to check out a comic strip l loved and the name has been Obliviated from memory. There's Randy and his flat mate lssy and boobs.Lots of boobs.There's a small child in there too. At one point Randy is going out with a parachute instructor...Janet Jump?Jenny Jump?
    Its a strange title but my poor Nargle infested brain just can't summon it up....
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
    OK l'm getting old.l went to check out a comic strip l loved and the name has been Obliviated from memory. There's Randy and his flat mate lssy and boobs.Lots of boobs.There's a small child in there too. At one point Randy is going out with a parachute instructor...Janet Jump?Jenny Jump?
    Its a strange title but my poor Nargle infested brain just can't summon it up....
    Here you go:

Least I Could Do

The small child is Randy in the "Beginnings" strip.
    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
      Here you go:

Least I Could Do

The small child is Randy in the "Beginnings" strip.
      FYI, that's Rayne. The parachute instructor is still living with him in Minas Tirith. He decided he was rich enough to indulge his pre-adolescent fantasies, and build a mansion to spec, Nevertheless, he has grown up in some ways over the course of the strip....

Comment

The small child might also be Rayne's niece, who has since grown into a smart-ass teenager.
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Thankyou.... eep Freudian slip making him Randy there...and the little one us the niece!! I kept having things like lastthingicoulddo or worstthatcouldhappen d'oh!!
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
          X