This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, wanna kill all humans?

Hey guys! I've spent my past month or so of bored free time slogging through all of the archives and backlogs of this site, which I found through the comic strip. It's been... Well, the only real word for it is "wild".

I'm currently unemployed, although am trying to change that, and don't have any stories to tell off the top of my head, but I'm sure one will come up soon from my various previous employs!

By the way, I'm currently living in the praries of Canada and am working on University classes in the fine arts, so I think that should be enough about me for an introduction...

Oh, and I'm very happy to be here and eager to make new friends! Thanks!

Welcome, and enjoy your stay!
    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

congrats on the very eye catching title and welcome
      Everything sucks. I must be living in a vacuum.

Comment

Re:thread title
        Only the ones who deserve it.
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

my reply to the title...most days...lol.

I keep complaining that I should be allowed the power to kill without consequences or question.
          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

hehe. are you a fan of futurama by any chance? You caught my attention...

Welcome to the boards.
            I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I eat, sleep and breathe Futurama! It is magical. It's a portal to another dimension!... *insert further ranting and raving here*

No, seriously, it's awesome. I would watch it any time, any where. I was very happy to see tons of Futurama references scattered throughout threads, so I thought I'd start out with one!

Glad to be here.

Comment

I have to ask, where did you come up with your name? Cuz I know what I think when I see the initials STD...

!
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Ahhh, it's been my screen-name from my early teenaged days. Y'know, when I thought I was being "clever" and "smart" and all those fun things you are under false pretenses of in early teen years. It basically stemmed from an idea I got out of a book: one life-philosophy states that life must be a sexually-transmitted disease, for obvious reasons. I thought I was being soooooo cool by being the only one to admit it! I'd change it now, but I still get a rise out of people from using it. What can I say? Shock value is awesome.

Comment

Ah, I understand now. I do like that "life is a sexually transmitted disease" thing, though.
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                    X