This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• {Game} Punish the SC!

This is a game that I and a colleague came up with during a rare quiet moment. Basically, one person posts an SC crime, and the next person comes up with a suitable punishment for the SC. It can be anything, from real life to fantasy, there are no restrictions, and in this game, no consequences for you! However, the punishment must stick to the rules laid down for CS.com which means no death, no violence and no food tampering, so be creative! You can either post your reply as a story, or just as a full description.

Example.

Crime: An SC pushes to the front of the queue.
    Punishment: The SC is made to stand in the corner for a pre-determined time; ten minutes for every customer they pushed in front of, so if they pushed past three customers, that's half an hour. At the end of the time, they may join the queue but at the back.

Now we can start!

Crime:
    An SC turns up to shop two minutes before closing time, grabbing a trolley.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Punishment: Every day for a week, as SC is putting on their coat to go home, their boss dumps a HUGE pile of work on their desk which "Has to be done TONIGHT!" - and reminds them that the company's budget is tight, so there's no overtime pay.

Crime: On Black Friday, someone grabs the last of the doorbuster special off the pile immediately before SC gets to it, so SC grabs it out of their cart because THEY deserve it more than the other customer does.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Punishment: They order food at a sit-down restaurant. When the waiter sets the food down, someone else snatches it from them.

Crime: SC leaves cart in a parking space instead of the corral.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Punishment: SC wants to impress a date, rents a Mercedes from an exotic car rental place. Arriving at the mall, he sees a space in a row close to the movie theatre. Racing down the row, he cuts off another car and whips into the space - hitting a shopping cart that another customer had left there rather than putting it back in the Wally World corral where it belongs. SC had saved a few bucks by not getting LDW on the rental car.

Crime: Gas stations are having a "price war", with long lines at the pumps. SC is riding his Harley, so he can fit into a smaller space than a car. He sees a small station wagon pull away from a pump, and whips in, cutting off the "dually" pickup truck that was next in line.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

SC pulls up only to find the pump is out of order and the station just ran out of gas.....so did their motorcycle

crime: SC cut in line at the dunk tank at the local carnival and refuses to move
          ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
            SC pulls up only to find the pump is out of order and the station just ran out of gas.....so did their motorcycle

crime: SC cut in line at the dunk tank at the local carnival and refuses to move
            Punishment: Tell everyone in line that the dunk tank is shut down until SC moves.

Crime: SC yells at you for not stocking a product you never stocked to begin with.
            Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Punishment: People start showing up at his place of employment, demanding services that his company has never provided. When informed of this, the intruders call him stupid, and raise their voices.

Crime: Customer goes to get "one last thing" to add on to their two-cart order, knowing it will take ten minutes to get it because the store is so busy; does so knowing (from prior experience) that the store's registers do not have a "suspend transaction" feature. Customer informs the 6 people behind them that they will all just have to wait.
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
                Punishment: Tell everyone in line that the dunk tank is shut down until SC moves.
                what no putting THEM in until the line is gone?

Punishment: cancel the order and then the SC has to wait in line for 12 people before their transaction is restarted at half the items to be rung

Crime: SC thinks they are [Insert deity of choice here]'s gift to the human race because they have the most expensive stuff therefor the rules don't apply to them including returning sour milk a week out of date
                ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Punishment: SC must work returns for a week, specifically all the spoiled, smelly, leaking, hazardous-in-some-way and generally nasty damages none of the other associates want to deal with. Their "pay" is distributed among any associates who have to put up with their bitching. If any of their "expensive stuff" is ruined during said work too bad.

Crime: Rather than asking for help the way a normal human does (ie some variant of "excuse me" or pressing the handy Help button), SC insists on staring, whistling and gesturing.
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                    Crime: Rather than asking for help the way a normal human does (ie some variant of "excuse me" or pressing the handy Help button), SC insists on staring, whistling and gesturing.
                    Punishment: The SC attracts the wrong sort of attention, which will not give up on them.

Crime: The SC keeps talking on their phone throughout the sales transaction.
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Punishment: The SC's phone is forcibly wrenched out of their hands, and then stamped on by the cashier until it is a mess of useless metal and plastic.

Crime: The SC roams the supermarket ignoring and occasionally encouraging the loud, ear piercing shrieks of their child.
                      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                      My DeviantArt.

Comment

I sentence the SC to as much yelling in their ears, furnished by staff and anybody else who cares to join in, as needed until their ears bleed.

Crime: The SC staaaaaaaaank
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Punishment: pregnant women and other sensitive types in the vicinity give him/her a vomit shower.

Crime: SC aggressively demands discounts on every prospective purchase in a thrift store. Aggravating factors include pricey apparel/accessories, or being a reseller.
                          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Punishment: SC's ex-wife sells his 2014 Porsche 911 for $50.

Crime: SC keeps coming into a romance store and constantly berating the staff for the things they sell.
                            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

SC shall spend the rest of their life mopping up the private booths. With a small, cotton hand-mop.

Crime: The SC makes the "If it doesn't scan, it must be free!" and laughs like it's the funniest thing EVAR.
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                              X