Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punishment: SC is forced to work for, and live with, the girl's abusive father, since he just lost his only source of income.

Crime: SC scams his way to a free Krabby patty by hiding the pickle slices under his tongue, forcing Spongebob to doubt himself and retreat into his pineapple home.
    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Punishment: Aquaman comes and avenges Spongebob by having sea creatures attack the SC.

Crime: The SC demands a comped meal cuz she arrived at the busy time and wasn't instantly seated.
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Punishment: Everyone takes something from SC's job during a busy time and walks out

Crime: SC [sucky Corporation] wrongly forecloses on a house then doesn't pay up when sued
        ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Punishment: The bank of SC fails, then angry mobs and wrecking balls destroy the building.

Crime: Sucky neighbour barges into your house, tastes your and your spouse's porridge while eating up your kid's porridge, tries out your chairs but breaks your kid's chair, tried out your beds and is found sleeping in your kid's bed.
          cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Quoth cindybubbles View Post
            Punishment: The bank of SC fails, then angry mobs and wrecking balls destroy the building.
            Man I was hoping somebody remembered that news story from a while ago. Oh well guess not

Punishment: SC is thrown out of the fairy tail theme park and into a police cruiser for drunken behavior and destruction of property then someone eats most of SC's food in jail and sleeps in their bed after breaking the other bed in the cell.

Crime: SC calls 911 for a wolf sighting then laughs when Wildlife Control shows up.

Comment

Punishment: The next time SC calls 911 for a wolf sighting, Wildlife Control doesn't show up and a pack of wolves do.

Crime: SC lets their healthy kid ride the courtesy handicap scooter.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Punishment: SC and their child have their legs broken and all the scooters are programmed not work when they, and only they, get on.

Crime: SC farts right in front of the checkout counter and walks away. [I think I might have to quit im running low on ideas]

Comment

Punishment: Cashier sprays air freshener in their face.

Crime: SC smokes next to the propane tanks.

Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
                  Crime: SC [sucky Corporation] wrongly forecloses on a house then doesn't pay up when sued
                  I remember that. The customer foreclosed on a bank branch.
                  This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Punishment: SC is sprayed head to toe with a fire extinguisher then the cost to recharge it is charged to them.

Crime: SC hits a car and drives off without leaving any information

Comment

Punishment: As they drive away, a pick up truck hits the car, writing it off. The truck is uninsured so the SC gets nothing.

Crime: The SC screams abuse at the cashier at the returns desk after being refused a return for an item she bought elsewhere.
                      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Punishment: SC's neighbor screams at her for what her daughter did. SC doesn't have a daughter.

Crime: SC keeps complaining about the screaming kids in the local amusement park.
                        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                          Punishment: SC's neighbor screams at her for what her daughter did. SC doesn't have a daughter.

Crime: SC keeps complaining about the screaming kids in the local amusement park.
                          Punishment: SC must be restricted to the "kiddie" section of the amusement park for an entire day, and must smile the entire time.

Crime: SC asks for "the usual", and then complains because you don't know what "the usual" is, because this is the first time you've seen the SC at your establishment.
                          Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Punishment: Bug-fearing SC has to order "the usual" at an insect restaurant and then has to eat 5 platefuls of the creepy crawlies.

Crime: SC orders meat at a vegan restaurant.
                            cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

punishment: SC is slapped with a halibut and given a vegan dish that tastes like meat.....then slapped with another halibut by every member of staff on at that moment.

Crime: SC complains they were slapped by halibut at a vegan restaurant for ordering meat

Comment

Punishment: Judge foregoes the halibut and slaps the SC with a shark.

Crime: SC tries to short-change the cashier, then when told that the manager will have to count down the till, proceeds to throw a titanic tantrum, screaming loudly enough to be heard in the next shop and smashing several displays.
                                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                                My LiveJournal
                                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                                X