This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Bunnies Attack Carrot

These are the babies at 3.5 weeks old! This is their first carrot. They are like Piranha! Poor mom can barley get a bite!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZmhX...&feature=share
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

DAMNIT LillFilly! That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Can I haz baby bunny now? LOL

Comment

oh my. that carrot didn't stand a chance!!!
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Reminds me of whenever I give my bunnies sweetheart cabbage. They go insane!

Comment

*nom*nom*nom*

I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Quoth PawnPrincess Ardra View Post
            DAMNIT LillFilly! That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Can I haz baby bunny now? LOL
            I wonder how much shipping would be....? Everybody who wants a bunny can have one, just come and get em!

This makes almost too many rabbits, and last night one of the females jumped the fence and got into the male's pen! Bow chicka bow-bow...
            "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

They do send baby chicks in the mail. My sister got 8 of them last week. They were shipped with a warming pack.

I think I counted 8 babies? Whew! Give Mom her own carrot. She needs to keep up her strength.
              "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Quoth Draper Mel View Post
                I think I counted 8 babies? Whew! Give Mom her own carrot. She needs to keep up her strength.
                No kidding! Or break it into pieces. I think Mama deserves a little treat for all her hard work, a belated Mother's Day present.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Two things:

1) is it just me or was Mama Rabbit trying to nudge one of the babies over butt-first? I saw this lttle butt pop up in the air

2) Is there a reason why some of the rabbits are in the food bowl?
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Damn! Bunch of little, cute, furry piranha . . .

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                      Two things:

1) is it just me or was Mama Rabbit trying to nudge one of the babies over butt-first? I saw this lttle butt pop up in the air

2) Is there a reason why some of the rabbits are in the food bowl?
                      Yeah, she was trying to shove them out of the way. I ended-up breaking off another piece of carrot for her, but darn if all the bunnies didn't swarm over to HER piece!

The babies like to sleep in the food dish for some reason; probably makes them feel safe. A week ago 3 could have fit, now only 2 can fit. They wont even move when you try and pour the food in.

She had 9 BABIES! This is her first litter, and every one survived. She gets lots of extra greens, whole oats with her pellets, and I added powdered milk to her food too for calcium.
                      Last edited by LillFilly; 05-16-2012, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X