This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with my project?

As you may remember,some of you very kindly took part in my project,doing my name quiz and sending in some nice pics of you doing gender-role-changing activities.
    I would like to call on your assistance once more for our final unit of the year.
    We are continuing gender role portrayal and I am also concentrating on sibling relations.
    I would be very grateful if anyone can help with the following:
    *pictures of boys and girls wearing each other's clothing-especially specifically male/female clothes such as dresses/skirts or motorbike gear...
    *pictures of brothers and sisters kissing each other

It's a lot easier finding them for the younger age range-getting to preteen/teen is much more difficult.
    I already have a few pics,but don't think I can show them on here without that person's permission.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Bet these will be fun to go through! (Only child here, so no help from me.)

Comment

Kit- Aye. We would need you to obtain the subject's permission be obtained before posting any non-public-domain images. Thanks ^_^
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Well I am pleased to say that after whining repeatedly at my friends if we could have a good laugh at them until they got fed up asking very nicely if they would not mind letting me use their photos,two of them have agreed I can use them for the project,for which I am very grateful.Friend #2-perhaps understandably-has asked not to be identified by name though.Fair enough.Call them Miss and Master X if you like.

Any additions you can contribute would be more than welcome and muchly appreciated.
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
        X