Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*gives Smiley chocolate* Having two jobs stinks majorly even if it does help your wallet.
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
      in Salt Lake County yes... everywhere else though I have rehirable status
      OK... I'm just confused how you can get "no rehire" status in places you haven't even worked. But Utah is a strange place

Good luck, and keep a jar of bedbugs for the sucky guests. (not to put in the bed, but to sneak into their bags)
      Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Quoth HYHYBT View Post
        OK... I'm just confused how you can get "no rehire" status in places you haven't even worked. But Utah is a strange place
        I've had jobs in Cache Valley Utah and Reno Nevada, all my jobs in those places are rehirable, however as it is that I no longer live in either Cache Valley or Reno, then those places aren't places that I need to really worry about.
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I can't wait to hear your story about how a sucky deaf customer shows up at the hotel while you're at the desk, and blames a SNAFU (of their own making) on the relay operator who handled their reservation call (guess who?).
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
          X