X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so totally happy for you!

Comment

I am so glad this has happened, because the pub is really starting to drive me crazy. Ever since I told them that I was getting kept on at the school, they have become extremelly petty. I can't even begin to describe it, because every time I do, I get more and more angry and stressed out.

I will just say this. I am not the strongest person in the kitchen. I can do the job, but I'm not excellent at it. Now, whenever I make the slightest mistake, the response I get is "And YOU want to be a teacher?" or "I will never send my children to any school you work at" and they are being deadly serious when they say it.

Comment

That's just uncalled for, really.

You're human, too. You are allowed to make mistakes, just like anyone else.

*sends hugs and such*

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
          I will just say this. I am not the strongest person in the kitchen. I can do the job, but I'm not excellent at it. Now, whenever I make the slightest mistake, the response I get is "And YOU want to be a teacher?" or "I will never send my children to any school you work at" and they are being deadly serious when they say it.
          Yeah, 'cause us teachers never make mistakes at all!

Good for you, CRML, and welcome to the teaching profession. Students are out of their %^$%^$^%$&%^#@# minds

Comment

Quoth lwb View Post
            Yeah, 'cause us teachers never make mistakes at all!

Good for you, CRML, and welcome to the teaching profession. Students are out of their %^$%^$^%$&%^#@# minds
            So true...lol! From another chalkie - welcome to the awesome madness!

Comment

"I will never send my children to any school you work at" and they are being deadly serious when they say it.
              "Good, I would never want to teach your hell spawn."

Comment

Now, whenever I make the slightest mistake, the response I get is "And YOU want to be a teacher?" or "I will never send my children to any school you work at" and they are being deadly serious when they say it.
                These people ARE aware that when you're in the kitchen you're surrounded by pretty, shiny, SHARP things, right?

Quoth MaseMan View Post
                "Good, I would never want to teach your hell spawn."
                *Claps*

Bravo, Mase, bravo!
                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

congrats....now maybe your customers wont bother you as much...

Comment

I think I have just figured out why they are trying to discourage you from your chosen path.

... they probably figure that if you drop out, you'd stay at the pub.

... and they can't afford to lose the awesome that is you.

Comment

Conga rats!

Quoth Null Requiem View Post
                      I think I have just figured out why they are trying to discourage you from your chosen path.

... they probably figure that if you drop out, you'd stay at the pub.

... and they can't afford to lose the awesome that is you.
                      This. They're jealous, and can't replace you because you're just that awesome.
                      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Congrats, CRML!!!
                        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

They want you to stay in a miserable place and be as miserable as they are.

Keep on your path.
                          Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
                            Conga rats!
                            What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                            X