X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female customer wanted to exit for free

Some information pertaining to this post:

There are 6 signs stating Visitor parking is $5.00
    One sign is posted at the exit gate at eye level stating there is a $5.00 parking fee & where to pay for your parking. It is attached to the top of the "box" where you insert your token.

Female customer drives up to the Visitor parking booth & tells me she only has a credit card to pay for her parking & that she is going to the Admissions dept. I tell her to pay at the Parking office. She asks me where that office is located. I give her directions.

Then several minutes later the phone inside the Visitor parking booth rings. There is a car at the exit gate.

me: "Visitor parking booth. How may I help you?"
    female customer: "Hi. I went to the Admissions dept."
    me: "ok"
    female customer: "I only have a credit card, & I do not know where to pay at."
    me: "If you look to your right you will se a sign standing up that explains where to pay at."
    female customer *looks around for the sign*: "where?"
    me: "The sign standing straight up explains where to pay at. Just look to your right."
    female customer: "I was not here for that long. Can I get free parking?"
    me: "There are 6 signs stating Visitor parking is $5.00. Those signs belong to the Parking office. I am not allowed to overrule those signs for anyone."
    female customer: "Oh. ok"

She backs up.

Then as I was walking down the main hallway in the main bldg. after my shift ended to catch the train (then to the bus) home , I saw the female customer (who drove up to the Visitor parking booth window, told me she was going to Admissions, & only had a credit card) walking down the hallway with a piece of paper in her hand. She had just turned the corner from the hallway where the Parking office is. She did not look happy.
    Last edited by snugglegirl05; 05-26-2010, 11:45 PM.

Next time just tell her it's not like her job, where they pay going in.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
    X