• Show
Clear All

June 29.
    The late Harmon Killibrew
    Gary Busey
    Fred Grandy
    Maria Conchita Alonzo
    And the late Samantha Smith.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

August 23.

Kobe Bryant
      The late River Phoenix
      The late Keith Moon
      and Rick Springfield
      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Jester, you share a birthday with Dan "The Beast" Severn.

That nullifies any negative Kanye influence in my book.
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

First, Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Mine is July 6. Let's see ....

50 Cent, Slyvestor Stallone, Tia & Tamara Mowery, George W Bush, John Paul Jones, the Dalai Lama (really?), Nancy Reagan, Della Reese, Bill Haley, Ned Beatty, Merv Griffin, Pat Paulsen,Dave Allen, and a whole bunch of people I don't know who they are.

What's depressing me is that almost all of the above people are probably unknown by anyone under the age of 50

Comment

Teefies2, I'm only 27, soon to be 28 and I have heard of almost all of those people. I kind of like the song "Rock Around the Clock", for example
            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              I found out that that jackass Kanye West also has this birthday. Motherfucker!
              Pfft! You have it easy! Kylie Jenner has the same bday as me....a half-Kardashian. AAGGGHH!

Comment

there are a lot pf people born on my birthday but the only ones that matter to me is Douglas Adams. its also the day my grandparents got married in 1944.

Comment

As for the rest of famous people who share my birthday, February 15th...

Matt Groening (creator of Simpsons)
                  Brandon Boyd (Lead singer of Incubus)
                  Chris Farley did too?
                  Lillian Disney
                  Alex Borstein (Voice of Lois in Family Guy)
                  Amber Riley (from Glee)
                  Galileo Galilei
                  Jane Seymour

Comment

I share my birthday (June 7) with Liam Neeson (yum), Dean Martin, Bear Grylls, Mick Foley and Karl Urban.

There are others. My least favorite? Gaddafi.
                    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Andrew B. View Post
                      August 23.

Kobe Bryant
                      The late River Phoenix
                      The late Keith Moon
                      and Rick Springfield
                      And my mother!

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                      Jester, you share a birthday with Dan "The Beast" Severn.
                      Who?!?

Quoth Teefies2 View Post
                      First, Happy Birthday!!!!!!

50 Cent, Slyvestor Stallone, Tia & Tamara Mowery, George W Bush, John Paul Jones, the Dalai Lama (really?), Nancy Reagan, Della Reese, Bill Haley, Ned Beatty, Merv Griffin, Pat Paulsen,Dave Allen, and a whole bunch of people I don't know who they are.

What's depressing me is that almost all of the above people are probably unknown by anyone under the age of 50
                      Thank you.

I'm under 50 (44), and recognize most or the names on your list. The only ones I don't are Bill Haley, Pat Paulsen, and Dave Allen.

Quoth Tama View Post
                      I share my birthday (June 7)....
                      Happy Birthday, fellow Gemini!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

Huh. Opera singer Marian Anderson, Chelsea Clinton, John Steinbeck, and . . .

Elizabeth Taylor.

Not bad.

Comment

Quoth Teefies2 View Post

I don't know who the Mowerys are, I choose to deny any knowledge of Fiddy Cent, but yeah, I know who most of the rest are, and um under fiddy-- er, fifty! ^_^
                          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                            Who?!?
                            Dan Severn, aka "The Beast," aka "Dan The Man," UFC Hall of Famer, UFC Superfight Champion, two-time NWA World Heavyweight Champion (pro wrestling), with a professional fighting record of 101-19-7.

Basically one of the most badass of fighters ever.
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Trying having Valentine's Day as your birthday. Especially if you are male.

Grade school was *really* bad "Mommy's Little Valentine" was one of the least bad things I got called.

And as a teen and adult, being single and having your birthday fall on that day sucks pretty bad too.

Comment

Quoth ComputerNecromancer View Post
                                Trying having Valentine's Day as your birthday. Especially if you are male.

Grade school was *really* bad "Mommy's Little Valentine" was one of the least bad things I got called.

And as a teen and adult, being single and having your birthday fall on that day sucks pretty bad too.
                                Well, my friend has his birthday then, as does my former SIL.

The friend loves it. He is Japanese, and in Japan, girls give chocolate to boys. He got double. My former SIL got jipped ( ) by boyfriends and dates, as have I, with my birthday being the day after.

"Oh so if I give you a rose on V-day it counts as getting you something for your birthday too right?"

Comment

Working...
                                X