This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
    ... that online and not known as female can be mistaken for a submariner.
    It's the vocrabulary.

Back to Mathnerd ... The master speaks.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Bill Cosby is one of my favorite comedians ever!
      At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth mathnerd View Post
        Bill Cosby is one of the best philosophers of humanity ever!
        Fixed that for you.

Oh, and the first part of today's sermon on mounting...

I threatened that solution to my teens...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

There's that too. I adore Cosby. I really should play these for my kids.
          At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

You really, really should.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

I can't check those video links at work, so I'll just leave this here:

"Daaaaad is great! He gave us the chocolate cake!"

and the classic Mom-to-kid line:

"Don't you RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN from me!"
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth BearLeeBadenaugh View Post
                Heck, one time we got a friggin pallet of cases of durex, something like 80 cases, 1000 rubbers to a case. Nevermind that the student body was only around 1500. And that was only one month!
                Wow! Assuming the entire student body was sexually active with "outside" partners (i.e. not another member of the student body), and that was a typical month, it would be not quite enough condoms for twice a day, every day.
                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                X