Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wont touch Crunchyroll with a ten foot pole. Know too many mean people who work for them in person. >>

Comment

For me it have to be Mouse, and Wild Arms, the're hillarius

Comment

Mouse, I can understand, as it's a guilty pleasure of mine, but Wild ARMs?

I'm a fan of the game series and I have trouble seeing how Twilight Venom relates to the games.
        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

I'll just say "Little kid, Big-ass gun"

Comment

Chobits is one of mine. Yes, I know it's meant to be a "guy" series, but Sumomo and Hideki are hilarious.
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Not so much guilty, but I'm currently enjoying the hell out of One Piece.

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                a "guy" series
                No such thing anymore. When guys are watching and obsessing over an animated TV series marketed toward young girls, nothing is normal anymore.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Urusei Yatsura (aka Lum) and Keroro Gunsou (aka Sgt. Frog).

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                    No such thing anymore. When guys are watching and obsessing over an animated TV series marketed toward young girls, nothing is normal anymore.
                    Well it does contain a lot of nudity and fanservice
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

HAVE YOU SEEN THE LAIN?

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
                        I am ashamed of exactly none of the anime I watch. Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh are probably the closest thing I have to a guilty pleasure. And I don't really keep up with them, I just enjoy watching them if I happen to catch them on.
                        I was surprised to find I really enjoyed Yu Gi Oh, especially the first season. I have not kept up with the latest and greatest anime. There's just too much. I may have to start looking again . . . there isn't crap on TV worth watching anymore

Quoth EricKei View Post
                        As for ones that I really just love ...? The oddly-named Bubblegum Crisis tops my list.
                        This one is one of my favorites. Of course I love anything with mecha. I got into the series because I bought the BGC RPG to use as source material for a game I wanted to run.

Robotech is a long lasting favorite. Macross Plus is one of my favorite movies.

Ghost in the Machine is another favorite.

My all time full blown favorite isn't technically anime since it's written by Americans and produced in Korea . . . but I am a huge Avatar: the Last Airbender and Korra fan.
                        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
                        X