Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another complaint against me... (Long..)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth VenomX View Post
    That would be OK with me. Its the ones that come in 5 or more times a day and just put in a few dollars. We have one man and woman that will come in and get $2. Later they come in with a gas can because they ran out and get $2 in the can. They will come in later that day and get $3. Then even later and get $2 in a can again. ALL DAY AND NIGHT!#@!$#@!

I have told my boss and so has his sales rep from the gas company, that it costs him more, for the electric, to start up the pumps underground and the gas pump to pump that $2 than the profit he makes off the $2. He won't listen.

BTW this couple has be banned from getting gas. My co-worker pumped $2 for them and as he was putting the gas cap back on she started driving away. His hand got stuck somehow and she drug him along about 5 feet before she heard him yelling for her to stop.
    A little bit off-topic, but I believe I can shed some light on this. A little while ago, there was an email circulating around about some half-wit scheme to lower gas prices. It involved an analogy about some guy buying eggs, egg prices going up, and the guy buying less eggs to cause the store owner to have an overstock of them. The email creator goes on to say "If we only buy a very small amount of gas every time we go to the gas station, they'll have an oversupply and the prices will go down!" The problem with this?

A) Gas isn't as subject to "going bad" as eggs, so it can be kept in storage longer.
    B) The email, like most of the haire-brained gas-price lowering scheme, did not advocate that people simply drive LESS.

There's always people out there who would just go along with any plan that claims to lower gas prices, no matter how ridiculous it is.

Comment

Working...
    X