This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulling a gun over hotel rates

This was a Ritz not a Motel 6, what was this fool expecting?
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

It doesn't surprise me that idiots like him wanna pay Motel 6 prices for the Ritz but to pull a gun over it?!!! What a dumbass!
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

What a moron. Even if the clerk had given him the "drunk with guns" discount he wanted, what's to keep him (clerk) from waiting until the guy goes to the room, then calling the cops and giving them a key to the room so they can go in and arrest the drunk while he's sleeping?
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
        What a moron. Even if the clerk had given him the "drunk with guns" discount he wanted, what's to keep him (clerk) from waiting until the guy goes to the room, then calling the cops and giving them a key to the room so they can go in and arrest the drunk while he's sleeping?
        That's what I would do if someone pulled it on me. Though it could be more dangerous for the cops if he were holed up in the room, so I'd try to stall him as long as possible. Give him a room that makes him walk as far as possible, and make a dummy key so he has to walk all the way back after finding out it doesn't work, then apologize and fiddle with the key programmer, say it's not working and to hold on for a minute...

Why yes, I have stalled people for the police before. (Though fortunately, they were unarmed in those instances...not sure how long I could keep my cool whilst staring down the barrel of a gun.)
        Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Scroll down that page for the other crime reports.

UNLAWFUL ENTRY, 05/04/12, 2500 block of S. Arlington Mill Drive. On May 3 at 4:50 pm, an unknown female subject accepted and signed for a delivery of flowers in the victim’s apartment. There is no suspect description.

WTF??
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
          X