Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That reminds me -- the perennial "Bloody Mess" perk is always good for a laugh, tho definitely not worth the Perk slot...For those who've never tried it, it's just what it says on the tin. Every kill you make, even if it's just finishing someone off by hitting them in the foot with a BB gun, will result in the goriest/bloodiest/explodiest version of the kill animations possible for that particular target.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I always figured that I get bloody mess often enough anyway, especially if I shoot for the head, so why waste the perk...
      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Fawkes is my all time favorite character. I just love having a hulking supermutant follow me around destroying everyone.

Comment

See now I like Dogmeat the best. He growls before I get the red line too many times and that little imp has saved me more then once.

Comment

I'm never really got on with the dog in New Vegas; plus had the science to get EDE from the start. A laser gun and increased enemy radar are pretty useful. For the humanoid though, I think Raul because of the different viewpoint he gave to the world.

Comment

Since the lost of the PS3 I haven't been able to even work on my Fallout New Vegas. So...there's a dogmeat in Vegas too eh?

Comment

You get him from the Kings, he's got brain problems and you have to find him a replacement. It's an interesting little quest, but somehow the dog never really clicked with me. I think he's called Rex but I only ever owned him long enough for the quest before abandoning him again.
                Plus, of course, EDE has a workbench and ammo bench built in. The convenience really sells it as a useful minion.

Comment

Working...
                X