Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, currently in McCarran Airport in Vegas. We may or may not have a flight home. There's a hell of a lightning show going on.

In the mean time, here's my picture prejump. We look damn good in jumpsuits. Lol.
    Attached Files

Comment

I'll be living about 6 hours from Vegas soon. I definitely want to go, my SO and I have already decided it's a trip we must make. I don't care about gambling and shows, it's just so pretty at night
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Made it home!! The flight was delayed an hour (some flights by more). Landed in Baltimore, got some bfast and then drove home. I haven't slept yet (it was an overnight flight) so Im going to attempt a few hours before my family starts to harass me about going to a picnic this afternoon. Ill post a full Vegas review some day soon.

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post
          I'll be living about 6 hours from Vegas soon. I definitely want to go, my SO and I have already decided it's a trip we must make. I don't care about gambling and shows, it's just so pretty at night
          Make it a point to do so. It was just amazing walking around and just being there. The Bellagio Fountain show was beautiful at night. We unfortunately didnt get to any shows, but that just gives us a reason to go back. Its a 5 hour plane ride for me plus the to and fro airport time plus dogsitter. But definitely worth the hassle.

Quoth violiavampyr View Post
          Ooh. How's the pool? And is it jacuzzi tub?
          So, I didnt actually see the pool but I know they have one. I didnt bring a swimsuit b/c swimming and water time wasnt on my to do list. It was definitely hot enough for it (107* F) so maybe next time.

The tub was a nice deep tub with a shower right in front of it. It was kind of walled off within the bathroom (so was the toilet), but it was awesome. I want one at home.
          Last edited by Amina516; 07-20-2013, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Glad you had a good time Anima. I'm so glad you did the strat thing. It's always on my list of things to do.

There is nothing more amusing than getting buzzed and watching people fall past the window.

I am feeling the itch to go to Sin City, but am foregoing it for my trip to Detroit.
            *sigh* maybe next year.
            What do you want for nothin'? R-r-r-r-r-r-rubber biscuit?": Blues Bros.

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
              It might be fun, but I've got a tough time paying $100 to jump off a perfectly good tower.
              Hell, I paid $200 to jump out of a perfectly good airplane last year.

And that's not even counting the money I paid for my niece Dragon to do the same, or the money I paid for videos of both jumps.

A bill to step off the side of a tower? Fuck yeah!

Quoth Amina516 View Post
              That jump was amazing, and just as Jester predicted, I went back up after the jump to the Air Bar and had a margarita and watched others.
              I was right again? Damn, I hate it when that happens!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
              X