Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, just wow. Right place at the right time of that mess. Hugs from me.
    In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
    She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Mytical is back.

I is happy.
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I'm really glad to see you posting again, Mytical!
        The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Hugs Glad you're okay!

Comment

Warning! T.M.I To follow..you have been warned.

If I don't have a bowl movement by next thursday, it will be a week since I had one. I will have no choice but to go back to the ER and see what is wrong.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
              Warning! T.M.I To follow..you have been warned.
              whited out quote
              If I don't have a bowl movement by next thursday, it will be a week since I had one. I will have no choice but to go back to the ER and see what is wrong.
              That is one of the main problems with medications - I get it occasionally when I am hammering down the pain meds. I suppose it is balanced out by the laxative effects of all the other meds I take
              EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
              X