Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Game] [OOC] Into the Black (Firefly-verse)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we still playing? I know real life comes first, but I'd love to see this story continue.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Yes, we're still playing, but we can't really move forward until Cook and Rowan meet with Brisket and his workers. The plot doesn't really kick off until the ship sets out!
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Sorry I've been gone for a bit. Did you hear about those tornados in Illinois? Yeah...

We're fine, though, as is our house.

Comment

• Quoth Ellain View Post
          Sorry I've been gone for a bit. Did you hear about those tornados in Illinois? Yeah...

Well, that's Rule One, if ever there was.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

• Glad you're ok, Ellain.
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              Quoth Ellain View Post
              Sorry I've been gone for a bit. Did you hear about those tornados in Illinois? Yeah...
              Well, that's Rule One, if ever there was.
              gee... ya think?
              Ellain, I'm glad you're okay, but are you sure? Is everyone in your family who might live in that area accounted for and okay?

Comment

• Yep, the family that was closest (their house only has mild damage, but still has no electricity) is staying with my grandparents at the moment, and everyone else is accounted for. I did find out that a few internet friends lost their homes, though. Luckily for me, none of the 16 deaths were people I know.

Comment

• good! good!

...well, not for the families of the 16 dead, but for YOU!

Comment

• Guys? Are you still there?

Comment

• I'm still here. Just waiting to see what else is going on.
                      -Mira Furlan

Comment

• ...ditto...

Comment

• We're still basically stuck until Exile gets around to getting Zhan to meet with Brisket. I could fast-forward us until we're actually out in the black, but... come on, I don't want to have to drop the CAPTAIN OF THE SHIP in order to keep the plot going...

Comment

• I'm still around and interested, but likewise am waiting

Comment

• Unless I'm mistaken *cough* SARLON! *cough* is the person to ask about Exile as Exile is more her friend than mine...

Comment

• We're still basically stuck until Exile gets around to getting Zhan to meet with Brisket.
                                That's what I was thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X