This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Don't Have That Item

Yesterday, a customer asked me if we had cosmetics which we don't and I told her that. The customer told me that it was in the circular so I told her which aisle it would be in if we had it. I ended up going up to the service desk with the customer and asked my service desk coworker where we would have cosmetics. My service desk coworker told the customer and I the same thing I just told the customer.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

I bet they believed it from the coworker, too?

On a side note, I'd like to point out your correct spelling and use of the word 'aisle'. Refreshing.

Comment

Don't you just ADORE the customers who don't understand that things in the flier are for....the entire chain, not just your specific location, and that means that we might not have a certain item pictured in the circular.

"Yes, I know that the flier says that snargleflips are on sale, how WE don't have that item."

"But it's in the ad"

"I know, but this location doesn't carry that item"

"but it's in the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad"

"You could try the location on the other side of the city"

"But it's in the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaad"

"I could call to see if they have it for you"

"but I don't wanna waste my gas for that. It's in the aaaaaaaaaaaaad, I don't understand why you don't have it..."

"I'm sorry, I have to go die now"
      you are = you're. not "your".

Comment

Yea but where are they?
        I will never go to school!

Comment

Darn, I just remembered I'm out of snargleflips. I need some of the large ones, where are they? They're in the ad.
          "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Oh we had them, but we just sold out. Maybe if you hurry you can catch the lady in the parking lot and wine her into submission.
            "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

I'm confused. Are snargleflips a kind of thingymabob, or is it the other way around ?
              "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Working...
              X