Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got fired because of an SC (first story, be gentle)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your boss is full of WIN, I love him, wish my boss was anything like that.

(Thinks to self, how do I get awesome boss to Australia without EQ knowing, mmmmm)
    I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

Oh! I love happy endings! (And I love your boss, too.)

Welcome to Customers Suck!

Retail Haiku:
      Depression sets in.
      The hellhole is calling me ~
      I don't want to go.

Comment

Welcome aboard! Awesome story. The first time somebody demanded I be fired, I started fantasising about doing the same thing one day if I'm ever in a management position.

Comment

I wish I could remember the web comic, but there was one where the guy behind the counter was serving a customer who threw the milkshake into his face.

The guy behind the counter was trying to calm the person down to no avail.

Manager comes over and ask the customer what's the problem (milkshake is too thin)

Customer demands that the cashier be fired

Manager points out that by firing the cashier, the management has no responsibility for the actions of the former employee who was just over 6'6, built like a brick wall, is extremly pissed off by having a milkshake thrown into his face and looking like he wants to leap over the counter and bend him into shapes the human body wasn't meant to be bent into.

In fact he points out that the prospect of losing his job if he were so to do is the only thing from keeping him from comitting acts of violence.

The customer shut the hell up and buggered off.

I know it's a webcomic, but one has to wonder if it's ever happened.

M
          I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post
            I wish I could remember the web comic, but there was one where the guy behind the counter was serving a customer who threw the milkshake into his face.
            This one?

http://www.absurdnotions.org/page106.html

Comment

Your boss is made of win and awesome. If it were me, this is how I'd finish the conversation:

"And when I say 'goodbye,' I mean it. You are banned from this store. I will NOT tolerate you verbally abusing my employees in that manner. If you are not out of that door in 5 seconds, I will have you arrested for trespassing and assault."

And I would have thrown the "worthless c***" line back at her when (if) she left of her own free will.
              The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

Funny thing is that, that butt dart could have done the damn thing herself and saved over a hundred bucks in the process. Just order the compatible CPU and fan online, take the old ones off, lather up the new CPU with some cooling grease and just slap that badboy onto the motherboard along with the new cooling fan. Nothing to it.

Comment

Yeppers. That's the one.

Wish he'd do more of it.

M
                  I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth GeekGoddess View Post
                    B - <looks right at me> You're fired!

B - Oh hi Geekgoddess, We just had to fire our last service manager. You interested in the job? Full benefits, two weeks paid vacation available as soon as you sign on and a $300 signing bonus.

B - I fired her like you asked. We'll call you when the computer is ready. Goodbye.
                    Can you clone your boss? Please?

Oh, and

Comment

Quoth GeekGoddess View Post
                      Honestly, how do you mistake Athlon for Pentium?
                      Into my head popped the Austin Powers version... "Honestlyyy! Who would DO such a crazy thing? "
                      Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

Working...
                      X