Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to admit, I've never heard of Mall Ninjas before. So I toddled over and read the Shrine of the Mall Ninja....

What smoke were those guys cracking? It got completely surreal about the time they started talking about mounting modified Shrikes on golf carts because Hellfires "were out of the question"? I guess we should be glad that they didn't think of an MLRS!

The security guards at Cottonwood have Segues, but no guns that I've ever noticed. And I've gotten a good look a couple of times when they almost mowed me down!
    Last edited by Pagan; 06-29-2008, 06:59 AM.
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I like the duct taped trauma plates. Though the .300Win Mag Handi Rifle was a nice touch. (the gun isn't strong enough for that cartridge and would explode if you shot it)

Comment

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
        They left after she came in.

That's hot!
        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
          This is actually the first time I've seen talk of mall ninjary outside of a gun forum. I didn't know anyone else knew about Gecko45.
          I didn't know about him until a few weeks (months ?) ago, when some one suggested that, in response to prank calls asking for Battletoads, they should reply, among other things, that they called the Mall Ninja. Cf. this post.

That person, said to look it up, that we wouldn't be let down. So I did and it was really entertaining. And this is one situation where a Mall Ninja would have been handy. But hey... They can't be everywhere, can they ?
          Last edited by Samaliel; 06-30-2008, 12:44 PM.
          "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Next thing you know you guys will be talking about Gunkid and his "tactical wheelbarrow".

Comment

Well, best laid plans need a wheelbarrow.
              "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Working...
              X