X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ew.

PC: Pervy Customer
    Me: LAST DAY! W0007!

PC: So, what do I need to eat to get more protein?
    Me: Well, for good quality protein, you need lean meats, or tofu- so tuna, eggs, chicken breast...
    PC: Chicken breast? I don't much like chicken breast. I prefer LADY BREAST *looks me up and down with a disgusting look* yeah?
    Me: *Disgusted silence.*
    PC: Did I say something wrong?
    Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
    Too bad you didn't have a dead fish handy. What a dingleberry.
    "You are the dumbest smart person I have ever met in my life!" Will Smith, 'I, Robot'.

"You LOSE! Good day, sir!" Gene Wilder, 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory'.

Comment

This is the moment where I wish CS spray was legal to carry...

Negative conditioning would work wonders!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
        PC: Chicken breast? I don't much like chicken breast. I prefer LADY BREAST *looks me up and down with a disgusting look* yeah?
        "Gee. What gave you that idea?"

What a sleaze. He knew he was about one millimeter away from getting decked, and tried to play innocent. I bet you're glad it's your last day, and hope your next job is better!

Quoth Snowbird View Post
        Too bad you didn't have a dead fish handy.
        Yeah, you could've said, "I prefer salmon," and then,
        Last edited by XCashier; 06-28-2008, 08:21 PM.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I just walked away. Let one of the boys serve him. I don't mind the occasional flickering or appreciative glance, but right out sleaze is just not fun.

Reminds me of the guy about two months ago who said 'Darlin'- you're arse is like- DAYUM. And yes, he pronounced it like that.

Well, thanks. Now I feel REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE about the fact I'm alone in this shop with you.
          Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

He won't be catching any quality ladies talking like that.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

What makes you think he's after quality (other than he's talking to the ever lovely GingerBiscuit)?

With a demeanor like that he's probably gotten a few females under his belt (as it were) but nothing of any decency.

A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

All I meant was he's simply some stupid tool out trying to "score" with chicks.
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

"so...you're telling me you're real name is Hannibal Lector...?"

What a moron.

Comment

GingerBiscuit, since it was your last day, couldn't you have given him a piece of your mind.
                    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

I suspect that, even though it was her last day, the lovely GingerBiscuit simply has too much decorum to be reduced to such a level.

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
                        GingerBiscuit, since it was your last day, couldn't you have given him a piece of your mind.
                        I would've done that...
                        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post

"so...you're telling me you're real name is Hannibal Lector...?"

What a moron.
                          Yeah, you kind of beat me to it, there. I was thinking along the same lines.

"Really? Holy crap, are you telling me you kill and eat women? Security!"

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
                            I suspect that, even though it was her last day, the lovely GingerBiscuit simply has too much decorum to be reduced to such a level.

Indeed! to GingerBiscuit for keeping the high-ground even in the face of such a blatant invitation to leap off it and deliver a flying elbow drop to a SC.
                            ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                            And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                              Indeed! to GingerBiscuit for keeping the high-ground even in the face of such a blatant invitation to leap off it and deliver a flying elbow drop to a SC.
                              Indeed. I didn't want to sink to a level that would leave him with a right to feel aggrieved. I have at least three times his IQ, and therefore I just dsiscounted him immediately and went to an imaginary world where he didn't exist.

But still.

Eeeeewwwww *shudder*

Comment

Working...
                              X