Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One episode of Top Gear (a car program, natch, but with actual humour) was devoted to a road trip in America.

Jeremy (lead presenter) made much of the ingredients of a pre-packed meal he got from a garage. Near the middle of this very long list (mostly E-numbers, I suspect), was "Imitation American Cheese".

The biggest word on the packaging was "Cheese"...

Personally, I rather like Wensleydale, or crumbly Lancashire (there's also creamy Lancashire). Or, if I'm in Wales, Caerphilly. Unfortunately, none of these are readily available in Finland.

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
      I'll stand by EQ and look intimidating.
      I'll stand by EQ and Chanlin and pound my fist into my hand in a threatening manner.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
        haha cheese food thats fantastic

kind of like how when I was eight they brought out "chocolate dairy food" instead of chocolate yogurt....
        Now everything seems to be made with 'modified milk ingredients'. At least ice-cream and frozen yogurt, makes me wonder how its frozen yogurt if its not even really milk.
        "If you find yourself fantasizing about throwing actual users into a blender, please get help... they're heavy." - Tom Dickson

Comment

Quoth Stryker One View Post
          Everybody's gotta eat. So, there's cat food, dog food, and cheese food.
          That explains why my cheese is going all green and fuzzy. I'm not feeding it!

*Stolen EQ cookies for the comic's name. I forgot it.*
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Subway employees might love me. Why? "Foot long turkey on Italian with tomatoes, onions, a tiny bit of lettuce and salt and pepper". See? I kinda rock.

Quoth Seenoevil View Post
            I can't stand the stuff but then I live in Wisconsin. High standards.
            Back in NJ, they'd make of me (good naturedly, btw) because I was very picky about the cheese I'd eat.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
            X